Goat Simulator has recently been updated with the Goat MMO Simulator Expansion, which brings new features like five different classes, faction warfare between goats and sheep, and MMO simulation.
In Goat Simulator, you control a goat and your goat is to cause as much destruction as possible. The game aims to be very funny to play, and is accompanied by ironical twists.
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.
This update is free and if you already own Goat Simulator it will be downloaded and installed automatically by Steam. The game is available for purchase for 9,99€.
According to the announcement, the new features in this update are:
- Five different classes: Warrior, Rouge, Magician, Hunter and Microwave
- Complete dozens of quests, level up a hundred times and play five different classes that’s a ton of content you do the math, we all went to high-school well I didn’t I was too busy huffing paint behind the cafeteria
- Level cap is 101, 1 level higher than you-know-what
- Prolly not tons of content tho, but don’t hate be cool
- Stay a while and listen to Dumblebore the Grey in Twistram
- Faction warfare between goats and sheep
- MMO simulation so good you’ll think it’s real
- There are even elves and dwarves like in that movie
Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you’re a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you’ll earn even more points!