In addition to the tutorials I'm writing from time to time, I'm also working at a minimalist image viewer written in C and GTK+ 3, called NeonView. You can check it out here.
Below is a list of projects I'm working on, hosted on TuxArena. If you want to skip to the list of tutorials, go here. For the tutorials from the old static website, go here.
ProjectsThese are the projects I'm working on:
TuxArena.com - http://www.tuxarena.com
This is the main website. It contains Ubuntu/Debian/Mint news, tutorials and reviews, as well as anything related to Linux.
TuxArena Intro - http://www.tuxarena.com/intro/
This section is intended as an introduction to Linux, and more specific Ubuntu. It contains mostly command-line tutorials and code snippets. The old static website is still available here.
NeonView - http://www.tuxarena.com/neonview/
This is a free, open-source, lightweight image viewer which I work on from time to time. It's written in C and GTK+ 3, blending well in desktop environments like Gnome 3 or Xfce.
Blog (Offsite) - http://tuxarena.blogspot.com/
This is the TuxArena blog.
Beginner Command-Line Tutorials
Ubuntu Tutorials for Beginners
Tutorials & Reviews
Tutorials (Old Site)
- How to Compile C/C++ in Ubuntu for Educational Purposes
- Complete Guide to Firefox in Ubuntu
- 2 Ways to Install the Latest Flash in Ubuntu 11.04
- Complete Step by Step Guide to Make ISO Images in Ubuntu
- Guide to CMus - Music Player for Your Terminal
- Command-Line Guide to Audio Files in Ubuntu
- Introduction to Linux Command-Line for Beginners
- A Guide to Wine on Ubuntu for Beginners
- How-To: Create ISO Images from Command-Line
- How-To: Enable Syntax Highlighting in Nano Editor