I compiled a cheat sheet for Linux which includes general-purpose commands, one-liners, Bash tips and system calls. You can view or download it in HTML format here.
For suggestions or corrections please leave a comment below.
- v0.2.8 r7 (Nov 17, 2014) – added a few tips
- v0.2.7 r6 (Oct 18, 2014) – corrected default shell tip, added currently running shell tip
- v0.2.6 r5 (Oct 10, 2014) – added several Bash tips
- v0.2.4 r4 (Oct 08, 2014) – added several C functions, several APT and DPKG tips
- v0.2.3 r3 (Apr 01, 2014) – added a tools section with several tips, added several one-liners
- v0.2.2 r2 (Mar 28, 2014) – added several C functions, DPKG tips
- v0.2.0 r1 (Feb 22, 2014) – first version, including basic system commands and several useful one-liners