Geometry Wars 3 is an arcade shooter with modes for single-player, multi-player and co-op. The action in Geometry Wars takes place on geometrical-shaped grids, where you control a ship and need to survive the hordes of enemies.
Here are the main features of Geometry Wars 3, as listed on the Steam page:
- Over 50 single player levels including Adventure and Classic Arcade modes
- 3D grids and over 10 battle modes including Pacifism, King and Claustrophobia
- 4 unique companion drones such as Attack, Collector, Ram and Snipe
- Cooperative and Online Competitive Multiplayer modes
- Community and Friend Leaderboards
Enjoy the next chapter in the award-winning Geometry Wars franchise and battle through waves of enemies in this frenetic arcade shooter.
The game is available for pre-purchase starting today for 14,99€. Two bonus levels are included as well if you buy the game now: Secret Eye, a unique triangle-shaped grid with an evolving cubed wall, and Blood Count, a unique Torus shaped grid.
According to this post on the Activision blog, Geometry Wars 3 will be available for download on Steam starting November 25.