StarCrawlers is a role-playing game set in a futuristic space universe, in which you command a crew of renegades that work for various corporations, and can hunt bounties, sabotage rivals or conduct corporate espionage.
StarCrawlers is a modern take on a classic cRPG dungeon crawler set in a gritty spacepunk universe. Build a crew of renegade adventurers on the fringes of space, taking jobs from megacorps to hunt bounties, sabotage rivals and conduct corporate espionage.
StarCrawlers features eight player classes with different abilities, randomly generated world, weapons and gear, and a turn-based combat system. The game entered early access on Steam today and it is available for purchase with a 25% discount, for 14,99€. The offer ends March 24.
Here is the feature list, according to the Steam page:
- Wage strategic battles against futuristic enemies with an innovative time unit turn-based combat system.
- Procedurally-generated dungeons and events create endless replayability.
- Choose your allies and your foes wisely. Your choices will change how the story unfolds.
- Eight player classes each with unique abilities, both in combat and when exploring.
- Randomly generated weapons, armor and gear with upgradeable enhancements.
- Easy to Hardcore difficulty modes and optional permadeath.