The latest version is NeonView 0.8.2, released on February 22, 2014. See the announcement or have a look at the changelog to see what's new in this release, or download it.
- support for a lot of image formats, including JPG, PNG, SVG, GIF or TGA
- clean and simple interface
- show/hide toolbar, status bar, left and right panels
- zoom in/zoom out
- rotate left/right, flip image
- easy to use keyboard bindings
- few configuration options for several usability features
- remember fit to window over sessions
- manual configuration via $HOME/.neonview/neonview.cfg
DownloadThe latest version is NeonView 0.8.2, released on February 22, 2014.
Bugs and Feature RequestsTo submit bugs or feature requests send me an email at email@example.com or leave a comment here.
If you want to help, you are encouraged to package NeonView for any distribution out there. Please provide a link to the packages so I can include a link and installation instructions in the Download section.